Thursday, January 21, 2010

wish i could go


wish i could go
Originally uploaded by jess.simms
Realizing recently after a comment from my sister that I should remove the link to my blog from my email signature because it's been so long since I updated it, propelled me to arrive here today. More reasons why I am back:

1. Pete revealed that he enjoyed a friend's blog more than he ever did mine! How could he?
2. I have some extra time on my hands and can surely find time in my day to blog about the randomness that is my life.
3. It's been almost a year and my oh my how much has changed in that time.
4. I have a huge load of laundry to wash and would much rather write about it than do it.
5. I recently finished "Infidel" and want to encourage everyone to read it. It's incredibly powerful and thought-provoking.
6. I drank 3 cups of coffee this afternoon to caffeine-out my hangover and it has had the added effect of making my brain and thus fingertips whir.
7. I'm living in Salalah, Oman and the strangeness I see on a daily basis must be shared with someone other than the SCUBA boys who spend their evenings in the room of doom and gloom with their beloved television.
8. Ah, what the hell.

3 comments:

mein said...

*nice you are back..now just upload all those pictures you take. Love you/miss you like crazy.MoM XoX

jon. said...

Hi Jessica! Just stumbled upon your blog- hope you're doing well over there! Will look into 'Infidel'

ABC said...

Glad your back at it my fine friend. I don't venture to this page as often as I should but it is my favorite, actually the only, blog that I read. I'm still waiting on the book...It's actually about time I start mine.