Tuesday, August 09, 2005

getting ahold of Jessica

Someone has requested my phone number, my auntie in fact, and I thought that I might as well give it to all of you if you feel so inclined to speak to me. It is, from the US: 011-52-415-154-5570. And when you call you should let it ring twice, hang up and then call back in a minute or so. This is Zuzu´s, our landlord who lives upstairs from us, special code. I think that sometimes she forgets and picks up the phone anyways, but she´s a funny lady and she´ll probably start telling you about her little poodle Shena who is the love of her life, or how she´s SO glad she´s an old lady(she´s 83) and doesn´t have to worry about the troubles of being in her twenties anymore, or maybe even about the exercise show that she watched on TV last night without getting up from her couch. So, that´s the information. Happy trails.

1 comment:

Mr Zazanis said...

Who else would request your number. Dear Aunt Patty right ?