Monday, August 22, 2005

Moronic devices

So, i just looked at the blog for the first time since i attempted to put up pictures and the enormous post. i have no idea why some pictures decided to come up 10 times on the screen. no idea. one day i'll figure it out.
I started Spanish school today. I'm only taking it for a week, but for 7 hours a day. I'm on lunch break right now, and soon I will be going to las gorditas, the best little restaurant ever. I eat lunch there at least 3 times a week. soooo good.
My spanish is improving by leaps and bounds. In fact last night after i hung out with my friend Ana drinking big beers and we spent the whole night speaking in Spanish i came home adnwas speaking Spanish in my head and went to sleep really soon after i got home. And I had a dream about a sqaure submarine and floating lawn chairs all in Spanish! this was thrilling, and i almost didn't make it to class at 8:30 in the morning because of my wonderment. I have a meeting this afternoon to see about my volunteering with kids in a little little town outside of San Miguel. We will see what happens....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lady-
you're pretty, let's meet somewhere...
francisco

Anonymous said...

Jess,
It doesn't matter if pics are sideways, upside down or in multiples, what is important here is that you are living such a good adventure and sharing it with us. You're just an amazing person.

I LOVE YOU!
XOX
MoM

Mr Zazanis said...

Yesca, your so cool. The reason you have so many pictures should be completely obvious in your html tags when your wiritng these things, Look for dupicate jpgs and delete them. viola! And contrary to your mother, it looks tacky. J/k Bonnie! HAve fun and fumar por mi! - Love Jesse

Fransciso peter iant he ...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't know about the blog until now! Looks like you're having a wonderful trip. I like the duplicate pictures, its very jessica.

-irma

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,

I feel kind of sad writing to you about TV while you are on a fabulous adventure, but I now have not only most of season 3 but also seasons 4 and 5 of Six Feet Under. They are waiting for you for when you get back!

xoKate

Anonymous said...

Jessica. .
I've loved reading about your adventures. . .i have just a bit of jealousy. . .But I miss talking to you (since we do it so frequently). . You might just want to stay down there, considering what a mess this country is in. . .

Loves n' hugs,
jessie