Friday, July 29, 2005

friday

Sorry again about the logistical mistakes on the blog. I was advised to change my comments setting so that anyone, even those of you who aren.t on the blogwagon can comment. So I did. I didn.t bring my camera to the internet cafe so I can.t post any pictures, but I will try to do it soon. I have just been walking, walking, walking everywhere here. There are all sorts of little nooks and crannies on the streets. And one of the best things about this place is that all your food is served with lots of limes you can squeeze yourself, jalepeƱos and spicy salsa picante. it.s pretty fabulous. Happy birthday Kathryn and Jesse B!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the purpose of your blog was to be interesting. I guess you're still getting used to the idea and need some time to warm up. Don't worry, babe, it'll come to you.
On another note, your trip sounds fantastic. I hope to hear more about it. Just make sure you're pics are right side up. Kissie kiss.

The White Angel said...

Hey,
Your trip sounds very interesting! Have you ever been to the south of mexico?? I definately recomend the Chiapas....really great people with alot of history. Have fun and shout out some updates.

Anonymous said...

i

Mr Zazanis said...

thanks for the B-day wishes. Im think im going to console peter in a couple of days. Poor, whiny peter. Do you miss him ?