Thursday, July 28, 2005

The kids and more

Yesterday I went into a rural part of San Miguel and taught English to a group of kids ages 4 to 12. This picture is of them We talked about Los animales que viven en el campo, the animals that live on the farm, their ages in Spanish and English and body parts. They are really cute little kids and ridiculously obedient and well-behaved. I think I will be teaching them every Wednesday, and working on reforestation efforts with high school kids 2 other days of the week, and working in the rural legal center the other days. Shanti and I are only speaking Spanish to one another and this seems to be helping. I still haven{tfiguredd out thisMexicann keyboard, which is why there are no apostrophes and there are 3 pictures of midland kids below, also why the picture of the river is the wrong way.Youu will all justhavee to bear with me however till I can learn more Spanish and learn the commands.Untill then, life is good. It has been raining here, but it is not cold.Beerr is dirt cheap, which is a real blessing. shanti andIi can both speak much better, fluidSpanishh when we have had a few drinks in us, and this is a beautiful little city.Moree soon.Ii don.t know how much longerIi can take gun.s n roses in this internet cafe.Sorryy.

No comments: